We need to investigate incorporating the e-Reference collection with K-State Online, the university's course management system.
What does KSOL stand for?
KSOL stands for K-State Online (Kansas State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KSOL in our Acronym Attic
- Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- Korean Society of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Kunstsecundair Onderwijs (Dutch)
- Kyushu Symphony Orchestra (Japan)
- Katholische Sozialakademie Österreichs (German: Catholic Social Academy of Austria)
- Kuratorium Sicheres Österreich (German: Trustees Safe Austria; Federal Ministry of the Interior; Austria)
- Kingston School of Art (Canada)
- Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
- Knoxville Subaru Owners Club (car club; Tennessee)
- Killarney School of English (Ireland)
- Kania School of Management (University of Scranton)
- Keck School of Medicine (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kingston School of Music (est. 1983; Canada)
- Kohonen Self Organising Map (neural networks; water quality)
- Kings School of Martial Arts (UK)
- Kentuckiana Society of N Scalers (Louisville, KY)
- 401(K) version of the employee stock ownership plan
- Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (Germany)
- Kent Student Officer Programme (UK)
- Kanden Security of Society (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the world's leading application infrastructure software company, today announced that Kansas State University has built the K-State Online course-management application on the BEA WebLogic Enterprise Platform(TM), providing more than 15,000 students with Web-based access to live and recorded lectures, multimedia presentations, homework assignments, tests, and virtual office hours.