Customers receive Raritan's new KVM Drawer for free when they purchase four-user Dominion KX II KVM-over-IP Switches -- SOMERSET, N.
What does KLE stand for?
KLE stands for KVM (Keyboard-Video-Mouse) Link Extender (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KLE
We have 10 other meanings of KLE in our Acronym Attic
- Karnali Local Development Programme (1993-1998; Nepal)
- Kenya Livestock Development Programme (Kenya)
- Korean Linux Documentation Project (website to create and translate open source documents into Korean)
- Kroy Label Designer Software
- Karhunen-Loeve Expansion
- Karnataka Lingayat Education (Society)
- Keiner Lebt Ewig (German gaming clan)
- Key Leader Engagement
- Knowledge and Language Engineering Laboratory (Pohang University of Science and Technology; South Korea)
- Kowloon East (Hong Kong)
- Keighley Local Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Kentucky League for Educational Alternatives (Frankfort, KY)
- Kern Law Enforcement Association (Bakersfield, CA)
- Korean Law and Economics Association
- Korean Language Education and Research
- Kentucky Law Enforcement Council (Kentucky Department of Criminal Justice Training)
- Kentucky Legislative Ethics Commission
- Korean Language Education Clearinghouse (est. 2003; School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics; Monash University; Victoria, Australia)
- Knoxville Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union
- Kentucky Law Enforcement Foundation Program Fund (grant program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
an innovator of high- quality KVM (keyboard/video/mouse) and remote connectivity solutions to manage servers and other network devices, has addressed the issue of remote management for SMBs that need enterprise-level remote KVM access to control server and network resources from disparate offices.
Cyclades Corporation has introduced the AlterPath KVM/netPlus family of KVM switches at the Microsoft Tech-Ed Conference.
This NIAP-Listed KVM Switch is Designed Specifically for Secure Military and Government Installations COMPTON, Calif.
DirectNET is comprised of three independent business units: 42U, the leading VAR of enterprise KVM Switch Solutions; Server Racks Online, the largest online rack superstore allowing users to click and build a rack customized to their exact requirements; and KVM Switches Online, the nation's largest KVM Switch e-commerce store.
Digi International (NASDAQ:DGII) today announced the Digi Passport, a powerful data center management device combining console management, IPMI and remote KVM functionality in one box.
DirectNET, the nation's number one value added reseller (VAR) of KVM switch solutions, selected Onyx after an extensive review which included vendors such as SalesLogix, Salesforce.
Avocent Corporation (NASDAQ: AVCT) today announced the Avocent SwitchView(R) SC4 UAD switch, the industry's first secure KVM switch to feature USB support, with validation by the National Information Alliance Partnership (NIAP).