As a result, KLM equipment services began to develop a system that would maximise their availability.
What does KES stand for?
KES stands for KLM Equipment Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KES
We have 64 other meanings of KES in our Acronym Attic
- Kernersville Elementary School (Kernersville, NC)
- Kerry Education Service (Ireland)
- Key Escrow System
- Keyless Entry System
- Keys Energy Services (Florida)
- Killian Elementary School (Columbia, SC)
- Kinesiology and Exercise Studies (Oklahoma)
- King Edward VII School (various locations)
- King's-Edgehill School (Canada)
- Kitchen with Eating Space (real estate)
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems (international conference)
- Korea Electronics Show
- Kreative Entertainment Services
- Kachemak Emergency Service Area (Alaska)
- Kansas Electronic Security Alliance (est. 2005; Newton, KS)
- Korea Extreme Sports Association (South Korea)
- Korean Engineering Students' Association (various schools)
- Karen Environmental and Social Action Network (Perth, Austrlia)
- Konsortium Expressway Shah Alam Selangor (Malaysia)
- Karachi Electric Supply Company Ltd. (Ministry of Water and Power; Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' subsidiary KLM Equipment Services has recently implemented LANSA software, which will allow it to manage and maintain the equipment of KLM and other airlines as well as that of other airport service companies.
KLM EQUIPMENT SERVICES KES provides maintenance and management of GSE, while its international trading arm concentrates on refurbishing and relocating second hand equipment.