Based on the histopathology, a diagnosis of juvenile xanthogranuloma (JXG) was made.
What does JXG stand for?
JXG stands for Juvenile Xanthogranuloma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JXG in our Acronym Attic
- Java Extensible Business Reporting Language
- Joint Exercise Control Group
- Japan Xeriscape Design Association
- Justice XML Data Dictionary
- Justice XML Data Dictionary Schema
- Justice XML Data Model
- Joint Experimental Deployment and Support (US DoD)
- Journal of Experimental Education
- Jiang Xi Education Network
- Joint Translator/Forwarder
- Juvenile Xanthogranuloma
- Joint Experiment Information (Operations)
- Jiaxing Xiuzhou Industrial Zone (China)
- Jamaican Xotic Mushrooms Inc.
- Jackson (Amtrak station code; Jackson, MI)
- Jackson, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Java Xcripted Page (computer programming)
- Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology
- Japanese XAFS (X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure) Society
- Juxiis (Internet channel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Severe congenital systemic juvenile xanthogranuloma in monozygotic twins.
Many extracutaneous sites, however, have been reported, particularly the eye, where juvenile xanthogranuloma may cause spontaneous hyphema and result in secondary glaucoma and eventual blindness.
5,14,15) The clinical and microscopic manifestation of SHML should be differentiated from malignant lymphoreticular neoplasias, such as Hodgkin's disease and monocytic leukemia, histiocytosis, rhinoscleroma, tuberculosis, juvenile xanthogranuloma, dermatofibromas, and eosinophilic granuloma, among others.
Abstract Only two cases of juvenile xanthogranuloma of the larynx have been previously reported in the literature.
With which of the following statements regarding juvenile xanthogranuloma would Sahhar and colleagues disagree?