Attorney-in-Charge, Juvenile Rights Division, Legal Aid Society Pam Hardy, Associate Director, New York City Dept.
What does JRD stand for?
JRD stands for Juvenile Rights Division (Legal Aid Society; New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRD
We have 16 other meanings of JRD in our Acronym Attic
- Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project
- James Rennell Division (UK)
- James River District (Virginia)
- Japan Radio Digitization
- Japan Reconfiguration and Digitization (US DoD)
- Jardim (Portuguese: garden; postal usage)
- Jednotné Rolnícke Družstvo (collective farm in socialistic countries)
- Job Review Discussion
- Joint Requirements Document
- Juvenile Renal Disease (canine)
- Joint Rapid Distributed Database Development Capability (US DoD)
- JNTC Rapid Distribution Database Development System
- Joint Research and Development Board
- Jamaican Rastafarian Development Community (Ethiopia)
- Japan Regional Development Corporation
- Jennifer Road Detention Center (Annapolis, MD)
- JNIC (Joint National Integration Center) Research and Development Contract (US DoD)
- Joint Regional Defense Center
- Joint Regional Defense Command
- Joint Rapid Deployment Force (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 1999--A newly-installed computerized database system is helping The Juvenile Rights Division of The Legal Aid Society do its job more thoroughly, equitably, and consistently for 40,000 indigent children annually.