However, the juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma tumour would continue to grow and be fatal if not treated.
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association
- Jornadas de Presentación de Aiesec (Spanish)
- Josephson Parametric Amplifier
- Journal of Personality Assessment
- Journal of Productivity Analysis (Springer)
- Joynes Pike and Associates Ltd (UK)
- Juice Products Association
- Jumma Peoples Alliance (Nepal)
- Junior Philatelists of America
- Justices of the Peace Act (various locations)
- Jamaica Plain Artists Association (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- Japan Photo Agency Association
- Japan Print and Art Association
- Japan, Asia and Australia
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
- Juxtarenal and Pararenal Aortic Aneurysms (endovascular surgery)
- Justices of the Peace Appointments Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Jamaica Plain Arts Council (Massachusetts)
- Janesville Performing Arts Center (Janeseville, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juvenile pilocytic astrocytomas are low-grade gliomas that may affect the optic pathway (Figure 1).
Once consultants confirmed there was a tumour, Jack was referred to Birmingham Children's Hospital where specialists diagnosed a juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma.