Memorial donations may be made to either: Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International, 60 Walnut Street, Wellesley Hills, MA, 02481, or to the Alzheimer's Association, Massachusetts Chapter, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA, 02472.
What does JDF stand for?
JDF stands for Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JDF
We have 30 other meanings of JDF in our Acronym Attic
- Jason David Frank (actor)
- Jenna Druck Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Jewish Defense Force (political group)
- Jewish Defense Fund
- Job Definition Format (XML-based format for workflow and control information)
- Job Description Form
- Job Development Fund (various locations)
- John Deere Financial (Madison, WI)
- Joint Dynamics Experiment
- Journal des Femmes (French fashion magazine)
- Juwel der Finsternis (German: Jewel of Darkness)
- Juvenile Development and Fertility 2
- Data-Flow Analysis Framework for Java
- Jacksonville Dog Fanciers Association (Florida)
- Jamesville-Dewitt Faculty Association (New York)
- Japan Deaf Football Association
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Australia
- John Douglas French Alzheimer's Foundation
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument (NPS; Oregon)
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Canada (aka Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benefited Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International ORLANDO, Fla.
The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International in New York and NIH have joined forces to sponsor more clinical trials of the Edmonton transplant procedures.
The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International (JDF) is the world's leading nonprofit, nongovernmental funder of diabetes research.
The Inland Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International received a $50,000 boost with their donation from Albertsons and raised over $315,000 for research to find a cure for diabetes and its complications.
About the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International JDF is the world's leading nonprofit, nongovernmental funder of diabetes research.
The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International (JDF) recently changed its name to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF).
14 at Griffith Park to help the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International (JDF) raise funds for diabetes research.