Beyond detention: System transformation through juvenile detention reform.
What does JDR stand for?
JDR stands for Juvenile Detention Reform (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JDR
We have 11 other meanings of JDR in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Declaration on the Protection of the Wadden Sea (Denmark)
- Japan Depositary Receipt
- Japan Disaster Relief Team
- Japan Double-Reed (music instruments)
- Jeu de Rôle (French: Roleplaying Game)
- Journal of Dental Research
- Journal of Disaster Research (Fuji Technology Press)
- Journal on Dispute Resolution (Ohio State University)
- June Diane Raphael (comedian)
- Juvenile and Domestic Relations (court)
- Jydske Dragonregiment (Jutland Dragoon Regiment, Danish Army)
- Jamaica Drag Racing Association
- Juvenile Detention Risk Assessment (criminal justice)
- Jesuits for Debt Relief and Development
- Joint Dual-Role Air Dominance Missile
- JMETL (Joint Mission Essential Task List) Development and Readiness Assessment Tool
- Jewish Deaf Resource Center (est. 1996; New York)
- Jewish Disaster Response Corps
- Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court
- Jaguar Drivers and Restorers Club of Northwest America (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beyond Detention: System Transformation through Juvenile Detention Reform is the 14th monograph in the series "Pathway's to Juvenile Detention Reform," published by the Annie E.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In Virginia, we have initiated a concentrated effort to positively influence juvenile detention reform and disproportionate minority contact, just a few of the topics on which our thoughtful authors have provided insight.