The report concerns allegations of violence and sexual abuse of minors by adult inmates in the juvenile detention center in Adana.
What does JDC stand for?
JDC stands for Juvenile Detention Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JDC
We have 62 other meanings of JDC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Data Collection
- Joint Demonstration Center
- Joint Deployment Community
- Joint Distribution Committee
- Joint Doctrine Center
- Journal of Design Communication
- Jubilee Debt Campaign (UK)
- Judicial District Court
- Julian Date Calendar
- JUMPS Data Collection
- Juvenile Drug Court (various locations)
- Jaguar Drivers Club of Australia
- Jake Davila Custom Artwork (Texas)
- Japan Design Consultants Association
- Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (New York, NY)
- Jan Dempsey Community Arts (Auburn, AL)
- John D. Campbell Agricultural Center (Homestead, FL)
- Juvenile Detention Centers Association of Pennsylvania
- JBC (Joint Battle Center) Data Collection Analysis Tool
- Jo Daviess Carroll Area Vocational Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio teen Levi Sever will serve 90 days in a juvenile detention center for attacking schoolmate Zach Huston, a 15-year-old gay student, the
The juvenile detention center plan was scrapped when commissioners opted for a less costly rehabilitation of the existing building in Hempfield.
Fire injures five at Juvenile Hall SYLMAR -- A teen was critically hurt and four staff members injured Saturday when a fire broke out at a juvenile detention center, officials said.
The classified mission takes them to the US to infiltrate a juvenile detention center and help capture an international arms thief.
Former detainees at a county juvenile detention center brought a [section] 1983 action challenging the center's policy of strip-searching all juveniles admitted to the facility, regardless of the seriousness of their charged offense or the existence of suspicion.
Fifteen beds were set aside for this purpose when the new Virginia Beach Juvenile Detention Center was designed, and other local centers have similar programs.
The average length of stay for a youth at a Pennsylvania juvenile detention center is approximately 17 days.