One of mine is the Annie Casey Foundation's Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (JDAI).
What does JDAI stand for?
JDAI stands for Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (justice system reform)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JDAI
We have 1 other meaning of JDAI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Defense Appeal Board
- Joint Downland Area Committee (United Kingdom)
- Joint Doctrine Air Campaign Course
- Joint Deployment Agency Deployment Action Team
- Journal of Design Automation for Embedded Systems
- Japan Digital Animation Festival
- Job Development Assessment Fee
- Joey Dipaolo AIDS Foundation (Staten Island, NY)
- Joint-SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) Defense-Technology Applications Initiative
- Just Do an Idea (various locations)
- Jefferson Davis Artist Lofts (Houston, TX)
- Joint Duty Assignment List
- Joint Direct Attack Munition
- Joint Duty Assignment Management Information System (US DoD)
- Joint Direct Attack Munitions System
- Jacksonville Drug Abuse Program (Florida, USA)
- Java Directory Access Protocol (computing)
- Journal of Decorative and Propaganda Arts (Wolfsonian Museum, Miami Beach, FL)
- Jersey Devil ATV Riders Association
- Joint Distributed After-Action Review System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Casey Foundation to implement the Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (JDAI) to decrease the number of youths unnecessarily detained in secure confinement, to reduce racial disparities in the juvenile system and to minimize youth failures to appear for court hearings.
The report, Beyond Detention: System Transformation through Juvenile Detention Reform, documents the reforms inspired by the Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (JDAI), a nationally-renowned, data-driven and outcome-based collaborative effort aimed at ensuring that detention is used only when appropriate.