From 2006 to 2010, he was director of Juvenile Court Services in Ada County, Idaho.
What does JCS stand for?
JCS stands for Juvenile Court Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JCS
We have 115 other meanings of JCS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Consciousness Studies (UK)
- Journal of Cultural Studies
- Journal of Cuneiform Studies
- Journal of Curriculum and Supervision
- Journal of Curriculum Studies (Canada)
- Judaic Cultural Society (Bronx High School of Science; Bronx, NY)
- Julian Charter School (California)
- Julian Cho Society (Belize)
- Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Juvenile Court School (various locations)
- Juvenile Court Statistics (various organizations)
- USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74)
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Memorandum of Policy
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Publication
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Automatic Conferencing Network
- Joint Chiefs-Of-Staff/Joint Analysis Directorate
- Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2002 (UK)
- Jamaica Civil Service Association
- Japan Computer Security Association (est. 1997)
- Joint C4ISR System Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
This group includes representatives from the Public Defender's Office, the Attorney General's Office, Child Protective Services, Juvenile Court Services, the Pinal County Superior Court, the Clerk of Court's Office, the Pinal County Court Administration and the treatment provider community, as well as individually contracted attorneys.
BULLETIN BOARD: ISRE) , an industry leader in secure GPS tracking solutions, announced today that Spokane County Juvenile Court Services of Spokane, Washington has entered into an agreement for iSECUREtrac's tracNET24(TM) criminal justice tracking solution.
Mission statement of the Pinal County Department of Juvenile Court Services in Florence, Ariz.
As director of Madison County Juvenile Court Services in Jackson, Tenn.