JIA has replaced former classification nomenclature, including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) and juvenile chronic arthritis (JCA) internationally.
What does JCA stand for?
JCA stands for Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JCA
We have 175 other meanings of JCA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Capability Area (US DoD)
- Joint Cargo Aircraft (USA)
- Joint Combat Aircraft
- Joint Communications Activity (US Navy)
- Joint Concentrator Architecture
- Joint Countermine Application
- Joliet Catholic Academy (Joliet, Illinois)
- Journal of Clinical Anesthesia
- Journal of Computational Acoustics
- JSIPS-N Concentrator Architecture
- Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority
- Janney Central Asset Account
- Japan Commercial Arbitration Association
- Japan Composers & Arrangers Association (est. 1974)
- Japan Contemporary Art Association
- Japan Cost Accouting Association
- Jefferson County Activities Association
- Jefferson County Administrators’ Association
- Jefferson County Ambulance Authority
- Jersey Coast Anglers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A possible role for soluble IL-6 receptor in the pathogenesis of systemic onset juvenile chronic arthritis.
Aetiological role of bacteria associated with reactive arthritis in pauciarticular juvenile chronic arthritis.
He was referred immediately to juvenile chronic arthritis specialists at the RVI and kept in hospital for three nights for treatment with steroids.
Prevalence of juvenile chronic arthritis in a population of 12 year old children in urban Australia.
ENBREL is also approved for the treatment of active polyarticular-course juvenile chronic arthritis in children aged 4 to 17 years who have had an inadequate response to, or who have proved intolerant of, methotrexate.
Emma has juvenile chronic arthritis which means she has to use a wheelchair.
Three years ago, her every move was agony after she was struck down by juvenile chronic arthritis.