Crown Royal is using NFR as a stage for philanthropy, promising to donate $2,000 for every ride scoring 90 points or more to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund, which benefits cowboys and their families who suffer catastrophic injuries resulting from professional rodeo riding.
What does JCCF stand for?
JCCF stands for Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund (Colorado Springs, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCCF
We have 3 other meanings of JCCF in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Community Center of Dutchess County (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Job Corps Career Development Resource Center
- Joint Command and Control Next Generation
- Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
- Jewish Community Center of the East Bay (Berkeley, CA)
- Joint Command Center
- Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity (Birmingham, AL)
- Jamaica Combined Cadet Force
- Johnson County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Jewish Council to Combat Fascism and Anti-Semitism (Australia)
- Joint Commission on Cooperation in the Field of Environmental Protection
- John C Campbell Folk School
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Joint Committee on Corporate Governance (Canada)
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology
- Jewish Community Centers of Greater Boston (Massachussetts)
- Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island (New York)
- Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington (Rockville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crown Royal will donate $2,000 to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund for every 90+ point performance by a member of the Crown Royal Riders.
Justin Boots and the PRCA also fund and administer the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund which provides need based financial assistance to rodeo athletes who are injured in the competition arena in this most grueling and dangerous professional sport.