The group of 17 climbers, including Grammy-nominated musician Kenna, musician Mark Foster of Foster the People, actors Justin Chatwin and Beau Garrett, RYOT.
What does JC stand for?
JC stands for Justin Chatwin (actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JC
We have 60 other meanings of JC in our Acronym Attic
- Juniata College (Huntingdon, PA)
- Junior College
- Junior Councilor (International Order of DeMolay)
- Junior Counselor
- Just Cause (gaming)
- Just Chatting
- Just Checking
- Just Chillin'
- Just Chilling
- Just Curious
- Joint Command and Control (formerly known as GCCS - Global Command and Control System)
- Just Cause 2 (video game)
- Jump Command and Control Vehicle (USMC)
- Joint Command and Control Common User Interface (US DoD)
- Joint Command and Control Integration and Interoperability Group
- Joint Command and Control Integration/Interoperability Working Group
- Joint Command and Control System
- Joint Command and Control Warfare Center
- Joint Command and Control for War on Terror Activities
- Japan Cybercrime Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starring: Tom Cruise, Tim Robbins, Dakota Fanning, Justin Chatwin, Miranda Otto, Rick Gonzalez, Lenny Venito.
With stops at five freestanding stores along the way, the ride was led by Chris Salgardo, president, Kiehl's USA and Alain de Cadenet, Le Mans racer and ESPN "Speed Channel" host, with notable motorcycle enthusiasts including Jason Lee, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Tyson Beckford, Tricia Helfer, Justin Chatwin, Katee Sackhoff, Teddy Sears, Christopher Redman and Marguerite Moreau.
w DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION (PG) is a lacklustre fantasy film based on a Manga comic in which teens Justin Chatwin and Emmy Rossum team up with Chow Yun Fat to save the planet.
DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION Cert PG, 84mins * Starring: Justin Chatwin Ghastly kung-fu flick in which a schoolboy must find seven mystic dragonballs to save the world from an apocalypse.
AC T I O N DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION (1hr 24 mins) Certificate: PG Starring: Justin Chatwin, Chow Yun-Fat, Jamie Chung.
Steven Spielberg's version of HG Wells' sci-fi story, starring Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning and Justin Chatwin.
Justin Chatwin, who played Tom Cruise's son in War of the Worlds, will play the heroic lead character, Goku, with James Marsters, most famous as Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, set to star as his long-standing enemy, Piccolo.