Justify your Existence DB If you, just, died this instant.
What does JYE stand for?
JYE stands for Justify Your Existence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Junior Youth Challenge
- Junior Youth Conference
- Junior Youth Council
- JunkYard Cat, Inc
- Jupiter Yacht Club (Florida)
- Juventud Y Cultura
- Jewish Youth for Community Action
- Junk Yard Dog (Toronto Raptors player Jerome Williams)
- Junkyard Dog (pro wrestler)
- Cricket International Junior Youth Development Program (United Arab Emirates)
- Jewish Youth Encounter Program
- Junior Year in English Program
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation (Virginia)
- Jaws Youth Fund (Camden, NJ)
- Jungle Yellow Fever (disease)
- Junior Year in France (various schools)
- Junior Young Friends (UK)
- Junior Youth Fellowship
- Japan Yunnan Friendship Association (est. 2000)
- Juneau Youth Football League (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
“You’re being forced into a position where you have to justify your existence to these people.
Cassie says when you reach the age of 70 you have to justify your existence," recalled the reader.