But in delivering justice for the 96, Merseyside stands united.
What does JFT96 stand for?
JFT96 stands for Justice for the 96 (Liverpool fans that died at Hillsborough)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Joint Fire Support Team (various armed forces)
- Journal of Food Science and Technology (Association of Food Scientists and Technologists of India)
- Junk Fax Stock Tracker (website)
- Japanese Federation of Transport
- Job File Table
- Joint Field Trial
- Joint Flight Test
- Joint Fluid Therapy
- Juridiska Föreningen i Finland (Swedish: Law Society of Finland)
- Just For Today (recovery programs)
- Jordan Free Trade Act
- Journal of Food Technology in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Japan Futures Trading Board (regulators for Japanese futures and option trading)
- Jenny from the Block (Jennifer Lopez)
- Jobz for the Boyz (band)
- Joint Forces Training Base (Los Alamitos, CA)
- Jamaica Fair Trading Commission
- Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Japan Foreign Trade Council, Inc. (est. 1947)
- Joint Force Training Centre (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign for justice for the 96 has made real and significant progress over the past twelve months.
THE MP who has done the most to help the Hillsborough victims' families has praised the Daily Mirror after our Justice For The 96 campaign won a coveted press award.
The Home Secretary said: "I am determined to see a swift and thorough response to the findings of the Hillsborough Panel to deliver justice for the 96 football fans who died and the families who have fought so hard on their behalf.
Theresa May will face demands tomorrrow to bring in a new law to deliver justice for the 96 victims of the Hillsborough tragedy.
Byline: EXCLUSIVE by VINCENT MOSS POLITICAL EDITOR THERESA May will face demands tomorrow to bring in a new law to deliver justice for the 96 victims of the Hillsborough tragedy.
The Hillsborough Families Support Group (HFSG) met at Anfield on Sunday to discuss the next step in its campaign for justice for the 96 victims of the 1989 disaster.
The Hillsborough Families Support Group (HFSG) met at Anfield to discuss the next step in its campaign for justice for the 96 victims of the 1989 disaster.