Aa The international campaign highlighting the suffering of Arab Jews, led by Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (JJAC), a pressure group drawing together dozens of Jewish groups in the US and Europe, has made dramatic headway over the past year.
What does JJAC stand for?
JJAC stands for Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJAC
- Japan Juku Association (education)
- Japanese Journal of Allergology
- Jazz Journalists Association
- Johnson and Johnston Associates
- Josephson Junction Array
- June July August
- just joking around
- Juvenile Justice Authority (Kansas)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Board (Los Alamos, NM)
- Journal of Japan Association of Breast Cancer Screening
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee
- Japan Joint Automatic Control Conference
- Juvenile Justice Alternative Education Program (Texas)
- Japanese Journal of Applied Entomology and Zoology (Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Group (state agencies)
- Journal of Japan Academy of Midwifery
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Letters
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Regular Papers
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Supplement
Samples in periodicals archive:
House Resolution 185A group called the Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (JJAC) was able to have a resolution passed in the US Congress.