We are committed to achieving equality for gay and lesbian families for the very same reason that we are committed to winning justice for immigrants, guarding the right of every American to vote and for all workers to be treated with respect: protecting the rights of working men and women is an important part of our collective mission.
What does J4I stand for?
J4I stands for Justice for Immigrants
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of J4I
- Logistics Directorate
- Joint Logistics Readiness Center
- Justice for All (band)
- Jewels 4 Charity (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Just for Fun
- Jeans for Genes (UK charity)
- Jobs for Growth
- Just for Girls/Just for Guys (teen abstinence publication)
- Just for Grins
- Just for Information
- JAIL (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) 4 Judges (anti-corruption organization; est. 1995)
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union)
- Justice for Jeffrey
- Juveniles 4 Justice (Pennsylvania)
- Justice for Jonathan Pollard (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Justice for Migrant Workers (aka Justicia for Migrant Workers)
- Justice for Palestine (advocacy)
- Justice for the Poor (Cambodia)
- Jobs for Students
- Jackson 5 (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
bishops' Justice for Immigrants campaign, told NCR the strategies from the workshops and presentations would aid his work.
Mother Cabrini's contribution to the United States should spur us on to continue to raise our voice for justice for immigrants.
bishops' Justice for Immigrants Campaign, a three-year initiative to raise awareness among Catholics about migration issues.
Just as most immigrant faith institutions substitute for the extended families that have been left behind, such congregations also stand at the forefront of the fight for justice for immigrants.
For the past six years, the bishops' Justice for Immigrants campaign "has been leading the charge," Scribner said, encouraging Catholics to learn about immigration.
WASHINGTON -- The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops joined a coalition of nearly 20 other Catholic advocacy groups in announcing Justice for Immigrants, a new initiative aimed at reforming U.
Most recently, she was the national manager for the Justice for Immigrants Campaign sponsored by the U.