Sources such as the Justice Technology Information Network (www.
What does JTIN stand for?
JTIN stands for Justice Technology Information Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- JTIDS Technical Interface Concepts
- Jurong Technologies Industrial Corp. (Singapore)
- Joint Tactical Information Data System
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System
- Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center
- Joint Test and Integration Facility (US Army)
- JPEG Tagged Interchange Format (file extension, with full color spacing)
- Joint Tactical Intelligence Model
- JSIPS-N/Tamps Interface Module
- Joint Training Information Management System
- Joint Technology Insertion Program
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) Tiled Image Pyramid
- Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property (Northwestern University School of Law; Evanston, IL)
- Joint Tool for Interoperability Risk Assessment
- Japan Tokyo International School
- JR (Japan Railways) Tokai Information Systems
- Just Thought I'd Share
- Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Joint Test and Integration Working Group
- Just Thought I Would Mention
Samples in periodicals archive:
Convera's products and services are used by more than 120 public sector clients including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Joints Chiefs of Staff, the Justice Technology Information Network, NASA, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Department of Justice, and US Department of State.
The last two inhibitors can best be resolved by using the Justice Technology Information Network (JUSTNET).
A growing number of government customers rely on Excalibur's advanced search products to improve operations, including the Air Force Research Lab, the Department of Justice, the Food and Drug Administration, the Joints Chiefs of Staff, the Justice Technology Information Network, the National Institutes of Health, the Naval Research Lab, the U.