history educator at Falcon Cove Middle School in Weston, participated in the Justice Teaching Institute training in Tallahassee in April.
What does JTI stand for?
JTI stands for Justice Teaching Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JTI
We have 30 other meanings of JTI in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Tobacco, Inc. (various locations)
- Japan Trans-Housing Institute
- Japanese Text Initiative (Virginia)
- Jireh Technologies, Inc (San Francisco, California)
- Job Training Initiative (EPA)
- Joint TCIM Interface
- Joint Technology Initiative
- Joint Training Institute
- Journal of the Textile Institute (est. 1910; Taylor & Francis)
- Jung Type Indicator (psychological testing)
- Join the Impact Chicago (equal rights group; Illinois)
- Joint Tactical Intelligence Center
- Joint Tenants in Common
- JTIDS Technical Interface Concepts
- Jurong Technologies Industrial Corp. (Singapore)
- Joint Tactical Information Data System
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System
- Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center
- Joint Test and Integration Facility (US Army)
- JPEG Tagged Interchange Format (file extension, with full color spacing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Justice Teaching Institute is funded by The Florida Bar Foundation and The Florida Bar with in-kind assistance from the Supreme Court of Florida and the Florida Law Related Education Association, Inc.
Among FLREA's programs are high school mock trial and moot court competitions, We the People, Kids Voting, Law Week activities, the Justice Teaching Institute, and Civitas, which assists other countries in developing new democratic forms of government and educating citizens about their rights and responsibilities.
Since his appointment, Lewis has worked closely with the Florida Law Related Education Association in sponsoring the court's annual Justice Teaching Institute, which brings 25 teachers from around Florida to the court each spring to receive specialized training in teaching about the law.
With the participation of numerous community partners, our court began a first of its kind Justice Teaching Institute on a local level so that the number of teachers prepared to instruct their students in law-related education and concomitant disciplines of critical thinking, decisionmaking, and dispute resolution would grow in pyramid fashion and, in so doing, make a statement in educating a generation.
Examples include our model program for educating teachers about the law, the Justice Teaching Institute, and the "Case of the Month" program that encourages secondary school teachers to use actual Supreme Court cases as learning tools (located at http://www.
00 Tallahassee Florida Justice Teaching Institute The Florida Bar $5,700.
The genesis of the visit was a conversation with Linda Fagan, a teacher from the FIG facility who participated in the Palm Beach County Justice Teaching Institute in February 2002.