pdf August Issue of Justice Resource Update Released -This issue of the Justice Resource Update discusses OJP's commitment to effective partnerships with those in the criminal and juvenile justice field and highlights several training opportunities.
What does JRU stand for?
JRU stands for Justice Resource Update (publication; US DOJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRU
We have 8 other meanings of JRU in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Radio and Television
- Jordan Radio and Television Corporation (Amman)
- Jiangsu Radio and Television University (China)
- Joint Readiness Training Exercise
- Japan Confederation of Railway Workers' Unions
- Joint Recruitment Unit (Research Councils; UK)
- Jose Rizal University (Manila, Philippines)
- Josh Roseman Unit (band)
- Junior Rugby Union (Australia)
- Juridical Recording Unit (railways)
- Jon Rowland Urban Design (Oxford, England, UK)
- Junior Rugby Union Football Club (Australia)
- Java Robotics Users Group
- John Rylands University Library (University of Manchester; UK)
- John Rylands University Library of Manchester (UK)
- Java 2 Web Server Engine (distributed by Allaire as part of Java2 Enterprise Edition, J2EE)
- Journal of the Royal United Services Institution (UK)
- James Reeb Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Madison, WI)
- Jeunes Radicaux Vaudois (French youth group)
- Joint Research Venture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robinson, OJP's Assistant Attorney General, discusses OJP's grant-making responsibilities and her commitment to a fair and accessible application process in a video included in the July issue of the Justice Resource Update.