The Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC) will unveil a new Justice and Public Safety Career Preparatory Program for Aboriginal learners this September at its Chilliwack campus.
What does JIBC stand for?
JIBC stands for Justice Institute of British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIBC
We have 1 other meaning of JIBC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Interest Billing
- Journal of International Business
- Jurys Inn Belfast (hotel; Ireland)
- Japan Insurance Brokers Association
- Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards
- Jones Is Bad-Ass (Mary Gibbs Jones College at Rice University)
- Johannesburg Interbank Agreed Rate
- Japan Indonesia Business Connection (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Japan International Bank for Cooperation
- Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce (est. 1996)
- Java Internet Business Expo
- Joint Interest Billing Exchange
- Journal of International Business and Economics (Academy of International Business and Economics)
- Jerusalem International Book Fair
- Journal of International Banking and Financial Law
- Japan International Bank and Investment Company
- Jaringan Informasi Bidang Ilmu Sosial (Indonesian: Social Sciences Information Network)
- Journal of International Biotechnology Law
- Journal of International Business and Law (Hofstra University School of Law and Frank G. Zarb School of Business)
- Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Westminster: Justice Institute of British Columbia, Centre for Conflict Resolution Training.
Parent, a sergeant with the Delta Police Department, is the manager of Research and Academic Development at the Justice Institute of British Columbia, Canada, Police Academy.