11, 2003 ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq:MANT), a Fairfax, Virginia-based IT and technical services solutions provider supporting Department of Defense and intelligence community customers, announced today that the Department of Justice (DOJ) has selected ManTech as one of three prime contractors to support the Justice Consolidated Office Network (JCON) Program.
What does JCON stand for?
JCON stands for Justice Consolidated Office Network
This definition appears very rarely
We have 2 other meanings of JCON in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science
- Journal of the College of Science
- Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management
- Journal of Composite Materials
- Joint Technical Commission for Oceanography and Marine Meteorology (UNESCO)
- JCOMM in Situ Observing Platform Support Centre (Wmo-Ioc, Toulouse, France)
- Joint/Coalition Obsolescence Management Modernization System (US DoD Earmark)
- Journal of Computational Mathematics
- JOEF Consequence Management Prototype System
- Joint Collection and Observation Management System
- Journal of Conflict and Security Lawm (Oxford University Press; UK)
- Java Card Operating Platform
- Jericho City of Praise (Hyattsville, MD)
- Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project (University of North Carolina)
- Joint Code of Practice
- Joint Committee on Offices of Profit (India)
- Joint Common Operating Picture
- Jewish Community of Rhawnhurst (Philadelphia, PA)
- Joint Cyber Operations Range
- Java Common Object Request Broker Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Justice (DOJ), Justice Management Division (JMD) awarded DigitalNet one of three Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) to support its Justice Consolidated Office Network (JCON) program.
Justice Department Experience The Justice Consolidated Office Network (JCON) is designed to update the core office automation systems of the Department's litigation organizations and management offices.