Andy is also a columnist for American publication Just Jazz Guitar, and has written articles and produced music reviews for titles such as Guitar player, Jazz Rag, and String Jazz.
What does JJG stand for?
JJG stands for Just Jazz Guitar (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJG
We have 3 other meanings of JJG in our Acronym Attic
- Juvenile and Jail Facility Management Services, Inc.
- Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince
- John Joseph Financial Services Ltd. (UK)
- Journal of Japanese Forest Society
- Ju-Jutsu Federation of Serbia
- Japanese Journal of Genetics (Genetics Society of Japan)
- Jean Jacques Goldman (musician)
- Jesse James Garrett (technology and design website)
- Jordan, Jones & Goulding (engineering firm; Atlanta, GA)
- July Jazz Getaway (Moravian College; Bethlehem, PA)
- Jorgensen, Jensen and Helgaker Method
- Japanese Journal of Human Genetics
- Judge John Hodgman (podcast)
- Just Jakes Humble Opinion (publication of Advanced Internet Marketing)
- Japanese Journal of Health Physics
- Jack James High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Jefferson Junior High School (Naperville, IL)
- John Jay High School (Cross River, NY)
- Japanese Journal of Ichthyology (fish)
- Jiu Jitsu International (martial arts)