JUST ADD WATER AND STIR TO USE INSTANT CHEESES--Instant cheddar and blue cheeses (add water and stir) will soon be on the grocer's shelf, adding to the growing list of compressed and condensed foods turned out by science.
What does JAW stand for?
JAW stands for Just Add Water
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAW
We have 7 other meanings of JAW in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Jefferson Audio Video Systems
- Josephson Array Voltage Standard (electronics)
- Journal of the American Viola Society
- Judge Audio Visual Solutions (King of Prussia, PA)
- Juventud Activa Venezuela Unida (Spanish: Venezuelan soccer team)
- Japan Airways
- Japan Automobile Workers' Union (est. 1972)
- Junior Achievement Worldwide
- Juror Appreciation Week (California)
- Just Another Weblog
- Justice and Women (South Africa)
- J.A. White & Associates, Inc. (est. 2005; Columbia, SC)
- Jamaica Amateur Weightlifting Association
- Japan Arm Wrestling Association
- Joint Action Water Agency (Central Lake County; Lake Bluff, IL)
- Jungian Analysts of Washington Association (Washington, DC)
- Joint Airborne Wide Area Network
- Journal of the American Water Resources Association
- Japan America Women's Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The easy to use, just add water mix offers short mixing and baking times that make it quick to create a range of recipes to suit every price point", explains Norman Chappel, Development Manager, CSM United Kingdom.
The company, which comprises the Millets, Blacks Outdoor, Free Spirit, O'Neill and Just Add Water brands, said like-for-like sales in the seven weeks to January 10 rose 7.