The company was formerly a division of the Jurys Doyle Hotel Group, but is now owned by Quinlan Private and the Oman Investment Fund (OIF), an investment arm of the Sultanate of Oman, who acquired a 50% partnership interest in Jurys Inns in August last year.
What does JDHG stand for?
JDHG stands for Jurys Doyle Hotel Group (operators)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JDHG in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Digital Geopositioning Workstation
- Jodhpur, India (Airport Code)
- John D. Hamilton Society (est. 1995; Jamestown Community College; New York)
- John Deere Health (insurance)
- Joint Distribution Host
- Journal of Dental Hygiene
- Juvenile Detention Hall
- Japan Dental Hygienists Association
- John Deere Health Care, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
- John Dossetor Health Ethics Centre (Canada)
- Jewish Deaf and Hearing Impaired Council (New Jersey)
- Japan Dental Ham League (ham radio group)
- Jim Dan Hill Library (University of Wisconsin-Superior)
- Journal of D.H. Lawrence Studies (UK)
- John Deere Health Plan, Inc
- John Dewey Honors Program (University of Vermont)
- Jamesville-DeWitt High School (DeWitt, NY)
- Jeff Davis High School (various locations)
- John Dewey High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- John Dickinson High School (Wilmington, Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four-star facility has been a haunt for tourists, film and sports stars and leading politicians but was sold by the Jurys Doyle Hotel group last year.
The duo will add weight to the team which earlier this year advised long-standing client Jurys Doyle Hotel Group on the sale of the Jurys Inns element of its business to Quinlan Private.
An international hotel operator headquartered in Dublin, Jurys Doyle Hotel Group plc provides warm Irish hospitality to discerning travelers at 32 quality hotels and inns in Ireland, the U.
Last April, Jurys Doyle Hotel Group sold the 500- bed hotel to Co Clare developer Bernard Mc-Namara for EUR288million.
The move to boost the team comes on the back of its strong start to 2007 which has seen it advising longstanding client Jurys Doyle Hotel Group on the sale of the Jurys Inns element of its business to Quinlan Private and acquiring an interest in sites in Cardiff, Liverpool and Watford.
DUBLIN, April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- - New "Book Now, Save Later" Rates - Over 10,000 discount rooms on sale in Ireland, UK and USA - Jurys Doyle Hotel Group has launched a revised and enhanced online booking website www.
But profits remained steady for the Jurys Doyle Hotel group, which opened the 274-bedroom Jurys Inn Newcastle in February last year.