SAN FRANCISCO -- SAN FRANCISCO, May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of Juror Appreciation Week (May 12-19), California courts next week launch a statewide campaign to encourage businesses to compensate their employees for jury service.
What does JAW stand for?
JAW stands for Juror Appreciation Week (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAW
We have 7 other meanings of JAW in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association for the Visually-Impaired Information Support
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Jefferson Audio Video Systems
- Josephson Array Voltage Standard (electronics)
- Journal of the American Viola Society
- Judge Audio Visual Solutions (King of Prussia, PA)
- Juventud Activa Venezuela Unida (Spanish: Venezuelan soccer team)
- Japan Airways
- Japan Automobile Workers' Union (est. 1972)
- Junior Achievement Worldwide
- Just Add Water
- Just Another Weblog
- Justice and Women (South Africa)
- J.A. White & Associates, Inc. (est. 2005; Columbia, SC)
- Jamaica Amateur Weightlifting Association
- Japan Arm Wrestling Association
- Joint Action Water Agency (Central Lake County; Lake Bluff, IL)
- Jungian Analysts of Washington Association (Washington, DC)
- Joint Airborne Wide Area Network
- Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judges and court officials got the idea for the business center from comments during Juror Appreciation Week last May.
Daily News Juror appreciation means pen, snacks VENTURA - Some 200 jurors were treated Monday to morning refreshments and an afternoon magic show as Ventura County court officials marked Juror Appreciation Week.