Arrangement is in sections on attitude dynamics and control, attitude estimation, mission analysis, formation flying, orbit mechanics and determination, optimization, navigation, solar sails and tethers, and surveillance and space debris; special sessions address deep impact, the Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter Mission, and the Haybusa and Neo missions.
What does JIMO stand for?
JIMO stands for Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (NASA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JIMO
We have 1 other meaning of JIMO in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Integrated Maintenance Information System
- Joint Surveillance & Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS) Integrated Maintenance Information System
- Jaringan Intelektual Muda Muhammadiyah (Indonesian: Muhammadiyah Youth International Network; Islamic organization)
- Java Instant Mobile Messenger
- Joint Integrated Mission Model
- Joint Interim Mission Level Model (JSF Mission Model)
- Journey inside My Mind (podcast)
- Joint Institute for Marine Observations
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization (American Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- Journal of the International Meteor Organization ( bimonthly journal)
- Japanese Industry and Management of Technology
- Java Image Manipulation Program (applet)
- Jizz in My Pants
- Joint Vision 2020 Implementation Master Plan
- Joint, Interagency, Multinational and Public (Canada)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Joint Industrial Mobilization Planning Process
- Journal of International Medical Research
- Japan Institute of Marketing Science
- Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, Marsden, Lo, and Ross worked out a potential tour of Jupiter's moons that NASA has adapted for its planned Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (JIMO).
20 it had selected Northrop Grumman to co-design the proposed Prometheus 1 spacecraft for the Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (JIMO) mission, it was very good news for Hamilton Sundstrand.
In 2013, the Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter takes off, using nuclear propulsion to travel among Jupiter's four large moons in search of signs of life.
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) has extended a contract to a Boeing-led team to study development of a deep space exploration vehicle for the proposed Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (JIMO) mission, scheduled to launch no earlier than 2011.
Joe Mills to lead the company's effort on the Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (JIMO) program, part of a NASA initiative to develop nuclear power and electric propulsion technologies to revolutionize space exploration.
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) has awarded a contract to a Boeing-led team to study deep space propulsion systems for the Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (JIMO) mission, scheduled to launch no earlier than 2011.
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory has awarded a Lockheed Martin team one of three $6 million concept design study contracts for the Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter (JIMO).