Workers in the Surrey town find their inboxes bulging with 189 junk emails a day, a higher average per person than anywhere else in the country, new figures reveal.
What does JMAIL stand for?
JMAIL stands for Junk Email (Spam)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Joint Methodology to Assess C4ISR Architecture
- Japan Medical Association Center for Clinical Trials
- Japan Music and Computer Science Society
- Joint Multi-Agent Decision Support System
- Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Advisory Group (US DoD)
- Journal of Molecular and Applied Genetics
- Journal of the Medical Association of Georgia (quarterly publication)
- Japan Martial Arts Games Association
- Joint Military Aircraft Hurricane Evacuation Plan
- Japan Medical Association Journal
- Johnson-Mehl-Avrami-Kolmogorov Equation (nucleation rate)
- Joint Multimission Advanced NBC System
- Joint Mission Affairs Office
- Joint Mortuary Affairs Office
- Joint Mortuary Affairs Officer (US DoD)
- Joint Military Appreciation Process (Australia)
- Java Management Application Programming Interface
- Journal of Microcomputer Applications, Academic Press
- JINTACCS Message Analysis and Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
An escaped convict who had been jailed for sending huge numbers of junk emails has been found dead with his wife and daughter in an apparent murder-suicide, Colorado police said Friday.
If you work for a corporation that has an intranet (and internal email system), you may be spared the junk email.
After all, Bill Gates - who famously revealed a few years ago that he received up to 4m junk emails every single day - may have a name that comes near the top of the Aardvark ratings - but given his prominence, it's unlikely that the Microsoft mogul could empty his spam folder simply by switching from Bill to William.
Ohio is taking exactly the right approach by targeting the devious, duplicitous, and deceptive practices used by kingpin spammers to get junk email into the email inboxes of online consumers everywhere.
Leonsis stated that junk email in member's email inboxes had declined by 20% to 30%, on average, over the past year.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2004 Service reducing spam and junk email for Shaw Internet customers Shaw Cablesystems (NYSE:SJR)(TSX:SJR.
In recent weeks and months, AOL announced the introduction and endorsement of new state antispam proposals in Ohio and Minnesota, in addition to its advocacy efforts in Maryland, as part of its state-by-state junk email campaign.