Sally Turnham, of business consultants Seton Notes, said: "At least half of that time is wasted dealing with junk email.
What does JMAIL stand for?
JMAIL stands for Junk Email (Spam)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Joint Methodology to Assess C4ISR Architecture
- Japan Medical Association Center for Clinical Trials
- Japan Music and Computer Science Society
- Joint Multi-Agent Decision Support System
- Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Advisory Group (US DoD)
- Journal of Molecular and Applied Genetics
- Journal of the Medical Association of Georgia (quarterly publication)
- Japan Martial Arts Games Association
- Joint Military Aircraft Hurricane Evacuation Plan
- Japan Medical Association Journal
- Johnson-Mehl-Avrami-Kolmogorov Equation (nucleation rate)
- Joint Multimission Advanced NBC System
- Joint Mission Affairs Office
- Joint Mortuary Affairs Office
- Joint Mortuary Affairs Officer (US DoD)
- Joint Military Appreciation Process (Australia)
- Java Management Application Programming Interface
- Journal of Microcomputer Applications, Academic Press
- JINTACCS Message Analysis and Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gower Surf Development became the recipient of the 35 millionth junk email.
Steve Linford, of junk email watch group Spamhaus, added: "There are 35 billion emails a day and 85 per cent are spam.
Over the last two years, AOL started suing companies that send junk email to its users because this violates the roles of AOL conduct.
Campaign Seeks 500,000 Junk Emails to Be Forwarded by August
We still don't like spam (the slang term for junk email - not the delicious luncheon meat made from chopped pork shoulder and ham) - but if you want to know more about Spam (the delicious luncheon meat made from chopped pork shoulder and ham - not the slang term for junk email), check out their website www.
Ohio is taking exactly the right approach by targeting the devious, duplicitous, and deceptive practices used by kingpin spammers to get junk email into the email inboxes of online consumers everywhere.
Leonsis stated that junk email in member's email inboxes had declined by 20% to 30%, on average, over the past year.