Since Zoobilee first drew 300 people to an evening stroll and picnic supper in 1974, the event has grown into an extravaganza featuring 3,500 guests, 80 restaurants, and raising more than $700,000 for the Zoo's education and conservation programs such as the Junior Zoo Apprentice Program -- one of the most innovative career-building initiatives for young people in the country today.
What does JZAP stand for?
JZAP stands for Junior Zoo Apprentice Program (Philadelphia Zoo; Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Just You Wish
- John Young Wildlife Enterprises (Queensland, Australia)
- Japan Yo-Yo Association (World Yo-Yo Association)
- Just Yanking Your Chain
- Jay-Z (rap artist)
- John Zimmerman (musician)
- Joint Zone
- Jump If Zero
- Jump!Zone (play center; various locations)
- Junctional Zone (obstetrics and gynaecology)
- Jose Zayas Evangelism International (ministry; Portland, OR)
- Joint Zero-Forcing
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens (Florida)
- Jacobo Z. Gonzales Memorial School of Arts and Trades (Philippines)
- Jak Zawsze Kapitalne (Poland)
- Jauno Zemnieku Klubs (Latvian: Young Farmers Club)
- Junior Zoo Keeper
- Juerg Ziegler Martial Arts Centre (Switzerland)
- Ja Zuster, Nee Zuster (Dutch: Yes Nurse, No Nurse; TV show)
- Jugendzentrum Oerlinhuasen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zoological Society of Philadelphia - $15,000 to support its Junior Zoo Apprentice Program, an initiative that provides science enrichment and career-training for high school students in Philadelphia.