It is the first time a junior rugby league club from the city has captured such a piece of silverware.
What does JRLC stand for?
JRLC stands for Junior Rugby League Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRLC
We have 1 other meaning of JRLC in our Acronym Attic
- Java Research License (learning license)
- Jericho Road Lawrence (Massachusetts)
- John Rylands Library (Manchester, UK)
- Joint Research Laboratory (various organizations)
- Josey Ranch Lake Public Library (Carrollton, TX)
- Junior Rugby League
- Jamaica Rugby League Association (est. 1994)
- Janet Reno Look-Alike (humor)
- James River Leadership College (Ozark, MO)
- Joint Religious Legislative Coalition (Minneapolis, MN)
- Jimmy Ryce Law Enforcement Training Center
- Junior Rugby League Football Club
- J. Ray McDermott (marine solutions company; various locations)
- Japan Resistor Manufacturing
- Jewish Renaissance Media (Southfield, MI)
- Joint Region Marianas (Guam; US DoD)
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers (actor)
- Journal of Recreational Mathematics
- Journal of Reproductive Medicine
- Journal of Rural Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cubs for club NEWSOME: Newsome Panthers Junior Rugby League Club will be hosting open training sessions for 'cub' players aged four to six, every Saturday.
The newly formed Wrexham Bradley Raiders junior rugby league club will play a competitive training match at the Racecourse, while there will also be an exhibition of Touch Rugby League.
We were the first junior rugby league club in the city," the Lions coach/treasurer Nick Moon proudly told Junior XSport.
A NEW junior rugby league club for Wrexham is being launched next month.
The newly-formed Liverpool Lions junior rugby league club held a 'Try It' half term training camp for club players and any interested friends.
Moldgreen Junior Rugby League Club is hosting the fundraising sporting event on Saturday July 25 to raise cash for the Laura Crane Trust.
LIVERPOOL LIONS lost 42-32 to Blackbrook Royals, St Helens, in a game that is being claimed as the first ever played by a Liverpool Junior Rugby League club.