A Red Cross volunteer for more than 60 years, Rodriguez was president of the Junior Red Cross in high school and has served on the Board of Directors for more than 20 years.
What does JRC stand for?
JRC stands for Junior Red Cross
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRC
We have 88 other meanings of JRC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Research Center (European Commission)
- Joint Research Centre
- Joint Resources Council (FAA)
- Joint Review Committee (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Joint Review Council
- Joint Roughness Coefficient (rock mechanics)
- Jointed Reinforced Concrete (highway engineering)
- Jose Rizal College (Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Judicial Reform Council (Japan)
- Junior Rally Championship (racing)
- Justice Research Center (Tallahassee, FL; Pacific Grove, CA)
- Justice Resource Center
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Athletic Training
- Joint Review Committee on Education for Cardiovascular Technology
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (Chicago, IL)
- James River Christian Academy (Smithfield, VA)
- Japan Rubik's Cube Association
- Japanese Rally Championship Association (motorsports)
- Japanese Registration of Certificated Auditors (Japan Accreditation Board for Conformity)
- Japanese Review of Cultural Anthropology
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article will examine an aspect of children's unpaid labour through a study of the Junior Red Cross (JRC) in New South Wales.
683-5513) GIVING BACK Volunteer opportunities available JUNIOR RED CROSS - Eugene Partnership of Youth program caters to middle school students in Lane County; volunteers learn first aid and CPR, self-management and leadership through their work at community events.