Martinez turned professional in 2002 at the age of 18, following a hugely successful amateur career that saw him win four US titles and a Junior Olympic Gold medal.
What does JOG stand for?
JOG stands for Junior Olympic Gold
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOG
We have 18 other meanings of JOG in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Occupational Government
- Job Opportunity Group
- Joint Operation Guide
- Joint Operational Graphics
- Joint Operations Graphic
- Joint Operations Group
- Joint Oversight Group
- Joint Owners Group
- Journal of Oil and Gas
- Junior Offshore Group (a yacht racing handicapping system)
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Airport Code)
- Joint Operations Graphic - Air/Ground
- Joint Operations Graphic - Radar
- Joint Operations Graphic - Air
- Jamaica Organic Growers Association
- Japan Online Game Association (est. 2007)
- Japan Orchid Growers Association
- Japan Organic Garden Association
- Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association (New Jersey)
- Journal of Grid Computing (Springer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some may see Mathews' task as arriving too early after stepping up in weight but his manager Lee Maloney insists everything is going according to plan for the Junior Olympic gold medallist.
champion, Gallardo also won the National Junior Olympic silver medal in '92, the National Junior Olympic gold in '93 and the U.
Additionally, it will provide detailed results for the ABC Championships Tournament, WIBC Championship Tournament, Festival of Bowling, YABA Junior Olympic Gold Tournament, ABC/Brunswick World Team Challenge, YABA Coca-Cola Young Bowling Championships, and the College Bowling USA Championships.
The Aintree featherweight's 12-1 win over Harwich's Marcus Poston pits him against Eltham's Akaash Bhatia in the Wembley showpiece McNally's powerful 11-4 success over former junior Olympic gold medallist Tony Hill (Golden Ring) was one of the biggest scalps on Friday night and came before two-time heavyweight champ Bellew made it a triple for the Rotunda with a hard fought 9-7 win over Portsmouth's Dave Reed.
Triumph clubmate Aaron Brennan lost on a disputed points decision to Junior Olympic gold medallist Frankie Gavin (Hall Green) in a skillful contest.
Mathews, who swept the board in the junior ranks as an amateur and even won a Junior Olympic gold medal in 2001, shot to national fame earlier this year with his incredible run to gold in the ABA finals.
Last week she participated in the Junior Olympic Gold Tournament, where she finished third out of 180 girls, putting herself on the list for the 2000 junior Olympic team.