Three positions on each Hospital Clinical Council have been reserved for local, peer-selected clinicians--one nurse, one allied health, and one junior medical officer.
What does JMO stand for?
JMO stands for Junior Medical Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMO
We have 19 other meanings of JMO in our Acronym Attic
- Just My Not So Humble Opinion
- Jacques Martin New Zealand Limited
- Japan Mathematical Olympiad (annual competition)
- Japanese Management Organization
- Joint Management Office
- Joint Maritime Operations
- Joint METOC Officer
- Joint Military Operations (US Naval War College; Newport, RI)
- Joint Munitions Office
- Jomsom, Nepal (Airport Code)
- Junior Military Officer
- Just My Opinion (chat)
- Joint Medical Operations-Telemedicine
- Joint Memorandum Of Agreement
- Java Middleware Open Benchmarking
- Joint Main Operating Base
- Joint Mobile Offshore Base
- Joint Maritime Operations Center
- Joint Medical Operations Center
- Joint Mobility Operations Center (USTRANSCOM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After studying at Edinburgh, she was apprenticed to a surgeon at St Thomas's Hospital in London before joining the army as a junior medical officer.
Overall, it is most suited to a departmental collection to be used by junior medical officers in pursuing training in airway management for any discipline.