3 percent of junior high school students said they were picked on at least once in the same period, it said.
What does JHS stand for?
JHS stands for Junior High School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHS
We have 102 other meanings of JHS in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan High School (Sandy, Utah)
- Journal of Happiness Studies
- Journal of Hebrew Scriptures
- Journal of Hellenic Studies
- Journal of Historical Studies (various organizations)
- Juberg-Hayward Syndrome
- Julian H. Steward (anthropologist)
- Julkishallinnon Suositus (Finnish: Public Recommendation)
- Junction High School (Texas)
- Juniata High School (Mifflintown, Pennsylvania)
- Jackson Hole Ski Area
- Jerusalem High School for the Arts (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Job Hazard Safety Analysis (various organizations)
- John Herron School of Art (Indianapolis, IN)
- John Howard Society of Alberta (Canada)
- Johnetta Haley Scholars Academy (Southern Illinois University Edwardsville)
- Joint Health Support Agency (Australian Defence Force)
- Joint Homeland Security Assessment
- Journey House Satellite
- Joint Helicopter Safety Analysis Team (Alexandria, VA; International Helicopter Safety Team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were among 220 boys who were out on the Pacoima Junior High School playground for gym class at 11:18 a.
Highly recommended for public and junior high school libraries.
TOKYO, March 15 Kyodo About 48% of second-year junior high school students know there are sexually explicit sites on the Internet and 10% have actually seen them, according to a survey by a Japanese parents and teachers association released Friday.
Expenditures on cram schools for private kindergarten pupils and for public and private junior high school students fell 17.
In 1994, the committee endorsed this idea and implemented a pilot program at one junior high school and one senior high school.
training at Abington Junior High School in Montgomery County.
Now his operatives target senior tourists and junior high school honor students for political retribution.