Junior High Camp for students in music grades 6-9 is held at the campus of Northern State University at Aberdeen, South Dakota.
What does JHC stand for?
JHC stands for Junior High Camp (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHC
We have 38 other meanings of JHC in our Acronym Attic
- John Henry Company
- John Humphrey Centre (Canada)
- Joint Health Command (Australian Department of Defence; formerly Defence Health Services Division)
- Joint Hull Committee
- Joseph Hughes Construction (Portland, OR, USA)
- Journal of Higher Criticism
- Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry (Stanford University; California)
- Journal of the House of Commons (UK)
- Journey Healing Centers (various locations)
- Jubilee House Community (North Carolina)
- Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance (Wyoming; est. 1979)
- Jaffna Hindu College Association (Sri Lanka)
- Japan Hair Color Association
- Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing
- Jackson Hole Community Band (Jackson, WY)
- Jakarta Hilton Convention Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Joseph Harp Correctional Center (Lexington, OK)
- Juniper Hills Country Club (Pocatello, ID)
- Junior High Camp Director
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, there will be a junior high camp session 12-14.
The camps average 70 kids a day in the summer break day camp and 30 for the junior high camp, with a counselor for every eight to nine campers.