Rubicon Minerals Corporation is pleased to acknowledge the financial assistance provided by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador's Junior Company Exploration Assistance Program for airborne survey work that has advanced the exploration potential of Golden Promise property.
What does JCEAP stand for?
JCEAP stands for Junior Company Exploration Assistance Program (Newfoundland, Canada; development programs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Junior Certificate of Education
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
- James Croft Evangelistic Association (Olustee, FL)
- Japan Copyright Educational Association
- Jefferson County Education Association
- Joint Committee on European Affairs (Ireland)
- Journal of Central European Affairs
- Journal of Central European Agriculture
- Jewish Cemetery Expedition and Archive (Arlington, VA)
- Jesuit Conference of East Asia and Oceania
- Jackson County Election Board (Missouri)
- Japanese Computer Emulation Centre (website)
- Jefferson County Emergency Communications (Wisconsin)
- Job and Career Education Center (Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Johns Creek Environmental Campus (Georgia)
- Joint Committee on Environmental Cooperation (international program)
- Joint Communications-Electronics Committee
- Juvenile Crime Enforcement Coalition (various locations)
- Jefferson County Emergency Communications Authority (Colorado)
- Johnson County Environmental Department (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moydow wishes to acknowledge funding support from the Newfoundland and Labrador Junior Company Exploration Assistance Program.
00 grant under its Junior Company Exploration Assistance Program.