An epidemic of jungle yellow fever in Brazil, 2000.
What does JYF stand for?
JYF stands for Jungle Yellow Fever (disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JYF
We have 1 other meaning of JYF in our Acronym Attic
- Juventud Y Cultura
- Jewish Youth for Community Action
- Junk Yard Dog (Toronto Raptors player Jerome Williams)
- Junkyard Dog (pro wrestler)
- Cricket International Junior Youth Development Program (United Arab Emirates)
- Justify Your Existence
- Jewish Youth Encounter Program
- Junior Year in English Program
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation (Virginia)
- Jaws Youth Fund (Camden, NJ)
- Junior Year in France (various schools)
- Junior Young Friends (UK)
- Junior Youth Fellowship
- Japan Yunnan Friendship Association (est. 2000)
- Juneau Youth Football League (Alaska)
- Jyväskylän Yliopiston Fysiikan Laitos (Finnish: University of Jyväskylä Institute of Physics)
- James Young Group (band)
- Japan Young Greens (environmental group)
- Junior Youth Group
- Japan Youth Hostels, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jungle yellow fever (YF) cases occur when these infected vectors feed on susceptible humans.
Jungle yellow fever in the central Amazon [letter].