ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT Juneau's economy is stable and doing well, according to Brian Holst, executive director of the Juneau Economic Development Council.
What does JEDC stand for?
JEDC stands for Juneau Economic Development Council (est. 1987; Alaska)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of JEDCOther Resources:
We have 1 other definition for JEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Juntas Electorales Departamentales (Guatemala)
- Jobs-Economic Development Authority (Myrtle Beach, SC, USA)
- Joint Electronic Document Access
- Joint Engine for Defense Analysis
- Joint Environmental Data Analysis
- Joint Environmental Data Analysis Center (oceanography)
- Janatha Estates Development Board
- Jacksonville Economic Development Commission (Jacksonville, FL)
- Joint Economic Development Commission (Minnesota)
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Jordan Export Development and Commercial Centers Corporation
- Jeunesse Environnement Democratie Developpement (French: Youth Democracy Development Environment; Niger)
- Jitter Earliest Due Date (computing)
- Joint Economic Development District
- Joint Education and Doctrine Division
- Judicial Electronic Document and Data Interchange
- Joint Electronic Document Delivery Software (UK)
- Joint Electron Device Engineering Council (now the JEDEC Solid State Technology Association)
- Juegos Deportivos Centro Americanos y del Caribe (Spanish: Central American and Caribbean Sports Games)
- US-Israel Joint Economic Development Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global demand for fish protein will exceed supply by 2016, according to the Juneau Economic Development Council.
Silicon Valley Bank, Bechtel Corporation, SpaceX, Rochester Institute of Technology, the National Radio Astronomy Observatory, Research In Motion, the Thirty Meter Telescope Project, Astronomy Outreach Foundation, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Engineering, National Math and Science Initiative, SpringBoard, a Program of the Juneau Economic Development Council, The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Research and Science, University of Denver, Air Force Research Laboratory, DC Office of the Chief Technology Officer, The Aerospace Corporation, ExxonMobil, Data.
The group operates statewide as a service of the Juneau Economic Development Council.
Jim Kohler, director of the Juneau Economic Development Council, agrees.
Service would begin May 15, 199 1, according to a letter sent to the Juneau Economic Development Council.