The event, organised by Action Mesothelioma, Asbestos Support West Midlands and the June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund, will take place at 3.
What does JHMRF stand for?
JHMRF stands for June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Health-Care Management Engineering Team
- Jackson Hole Mountain Guides
- J. Hillis Miller Health Center (University of Florida, Gainesville, FL)
- Jesus Heals Ministries International
- Jimmy Hodges Ministries International (est. 1986; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institution
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Institutional Review Board
- Johns Hopkins Medical Laboratories (Johns Hopkins University; pathology)
- Junior Honors Medical Program
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
- Jackson Heights Middle School (Oviedo, FL)
- Joe Harrison Motor Sports (San Antonia, TX)
- John Hanson Middle School (Waldorf, MD)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Services Corporation
- James Hall Museum of Transport (South Africa)
- Johns Hopkins Math Tournament
- Journal for the History of Modern Theology (Germany)
- JHM Strain of Mouse Hepatitis Virus
- Japan Hotel Network (Web site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This day also provides a great opportunity to raise money for organisations like the June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund who ensure vital research is carried out into this disease.
The June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund has raised more than pounds 500,000 and has recently funded a major ongoing research project at a Cardiff hospital, which we very much hope will take us one step closer to finding a cure for this terrible disease," said Ms Coates.