What does JGFET stand for?
JGFET stands for Junction-Gate Field-Effect Transistor (electronic component)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Fan
- Java Grande Forum (computing)
- Jeff Gordon Foundation (est. 1999; Charlotte, NC)
- Junior Golf Foundation (various locations)
- Just Good Friends
- Japan Game Fish Association (est. 1979)
- John Gardner Fellowship Association (Stanford, CA)
- Junior Golf Foundation of America, Inc.
- John Gould Fletcher Branch Library (Little Rock, AR)
- James Goldston Faculty of Engineering and Physical Systems (Central Queensland University)
- JewishGen Family Finder
- Japanese-German Frontiers of Science
- Japanische Gesellschaft für Germanistik (Japan: Academic Working Group Japan)
- Joint Ground Game (USAF Simulation)
- Jolly Green Giant
- Journal of Genetics and Genomics (Elsevier publication)
- Journal of Glacial Geology
- Jupiter Global Green (investment trust)
- Williamsburg-Jamestown (airport code, VA)
- Jake Gaither Golf Association (est. 1993; Tallahassee, FL)