Tanzania s Deputy Minister for Transport Dr Charles Tizeba has assured that as per the schedule, completion of Terminal Three complex at the Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) will be in November, and no further delays are expected.
What does JNIA stand for?
JNIA stands for Julius Nyerere International Airport (Tanzania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Juniper Networks Higher Learning Center (education technology program)
- Japanese National Honor Society
- Junior National Honor Society (various locations)
- Jamaica National Heritage Trust
- Jack Nadel International (marketing and promotional products agency; various locations)
- Jacobs Neurological Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- Java Native Interface
- Josephine Nefkens Institute (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Just Not Interesting
- Juventud Nazarena Internacional (Spanish: Nazarene Youth International; religious organization)
- Joint Networks Integration Body (product of UK Ministry of Defence and General Dynamics UK Ltd)
- Japan Network Information Center (also seen as JPNIC)
- Joint National Integration Center
- Journal of the Nigerian Infection Control Association
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Cultural Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Development Banking (Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd.)
- Joint National Intelligence Development Staff
- Joint National Intelligence Federation (now JNITF)
- Japanese National Institute of Health (formerly National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
- Juxta-Anastomotic Neointimal Hyperplasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dar es Salm -- Tanzania's biggest city -- is a major industrial and economic centre in East Africa, and following the first Etihad Cargo flight today, all subsequent weekly freighter services will operate every Monday to Julius Nyerere International Airport (DAR).
Dar es Salm -- Tanzania's biggest city -- is a major industrial and economic centre in East Africa, and following the first Etihad Cargo flight, all subsequent weekly freighter services will operate every Monday to Julius Nyerere International Airport.
The airport, now named Julius Nyerere international Airport, some 30km from the city centre, has received a massive upgrade.
In East Africa, both Rwanda and Tanzania are going for expansion, with Rwanda building a brand new $300m airport at Bugesera outside Kigali and Tanzania's Julius Nyerere International Airport at Dar es Salaam undergoing a $60m expansion programme.
In addition the carrier is also planning to offer passengers bus services between Julius Nyerere International Airport and Dar es Salaam city centre and the surrounding areas.
For example, completion of the construction project of Terminal III at Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) in Dar es Salaam, will increase the carrying capacity to attend to 7.
Dar es Salaam - Julius Nyerere International Airport - Highly Commended