and BRISBANE, Australia -- FEI Company (Nasdaq:FEIC), a leading provider of atomic-scale imaging and analysis systems, today announced it has acquired the Mineral Liberation Analysis business of JKTech Pty Ltd, the technology transfer company for the Julius Kruttschnitt Mineral Research Centre (JKMRC) and other Centres of the Sustainable Minerals Institute (SMI) at The University of Queensland.
What does JKMRC stand for?
JKMRC stands for Julius Kruttschnitt Mineral Research Centre (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JKMRC
We have 1 other meaning of JKMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest (North Carolina)
- J.F. Kennedy Middle Grade School (Kankakee, IL)
- Joint Key Management Infrastructure Working Group
- Jammu and Kashmir Mineral Ltd (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Muslim League (India)
- Jomo Kenyatta Memorial Library (Kenya)
- Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat Malaysia (Malay: Social Welfare Department of Malaysia)
- Joint Key Management Plan
- Journal of Knowledge Management Practice (est. 1998)
- Jack Kirby Museum and Research Center (Hoboken, NJ)
- Joint Key Management System
- Journal of Korean Medical Science
- Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society
- Jacht Klub Marynarki Wojennej (Polish: Navy Boat Club Anchor)
- Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri (Malay: State Health Department)
- John Kaizan Neptune (musician)
- Justice Knowledge Network (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Jammu and Kashmir National Awami Party (Pakistan)
- Jammu and Kashmir National Conference
- Julius K. Nyerere International Airport (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This latest move builds on Mincom's recent acquisition of the metallurgical accounting solution from JKTech, the technology transfer company of the Julius Kruttschnitt Mineral Research Centre (JKMRC) at the University of Queensland, announced earlier this month.
Mincom Acquires JKTech's Metallurgical Accounting Solution DENVER -- Mincom Limited, the largest stand-alone Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution provider globally, today announced it has acquired the metallurgical accounting solution from JKTech, a leading Australian mining technology provider and technology transfer company of the world renowned Julius Kruttschnitt Mineral Research Centre (JKMRC) at the University of Queensland.