In 2001, the folks at the Julia Morgan Center for the Arts decided the widely dispersed East Bay dance community could use a forum to exchange ideas and develop a sense of communal identity.
What does JMCA stand for?
JMCA stands for Julia Morgan Center for the Arts (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMCA
We have 4 other meanings of JMCA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Junior Mathematical Congress
- Junior Medical Camp (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Jupiter Mining Corporation (Red Dwarf TV series)
- Jurong Medical Centre (Singapore)
- Sausalito, CA, USA - Marin County (Airport Code)
- Japan Motorcycle Accessories Association
- Java ModelChecking Application
- John M. Cockerham and Associates
- James Madison College Alumni Association
- James Mott Community Assistance Program (Fairfax, VA)
- Joint Maritime Crisis Action Planning
- Joint Maintenance Coordination Board (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Joint Modular Chemical Biological Detector
- Jewish-Muslim Community-Building Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Jerusalem Media Communications Center
- Joint Maritime Component Commander
- Joint Movement Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julia Morgan Center for the Arts, Berkeley -- Saturday, August 4 2640 College Ave.
RAPT Performance Group, June 29-30, July 1, Julia Morgan Center for the Arts, 2640 College Ave.