Authored by Juice Gallery president Dan Titus, who also heads the Juice and Smoothie Association, the book offers recipes from many of the leading smoothies chains, such as Crazy Carrot, Jamba Juice, Juice It Up
What does JASA stand for?
JASA stands for Juice and Smoothie Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JASA
We have 27 other meanings of JASA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Amateur Sports Association
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association
- Japan-America Society of Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Japan-America Society of Arkansas (est. 1994)
- Jewish Association for Services for the Aged
- Joint Accreditation Support Activity
- Joint Airborne SIGINT Architecture
- Joint And Staff Activities
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Junior Achievement South Africa
- Just Another Stupid Acronym
- Jamaica Association of Students at Cavehill
- Jamaican and American Students Associating Through Cultural Awareness
- Joint Aerospace System Administrator Course
- Joint Afloat Systems Administrative Course
- Juvenile Automated Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Joint Airborne SIGINT Architecture Foundation
- Japan Association of Simulation and Gaming
- Just As Soon As I Can
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 ounces nonfat milk 6 drops of peppermint extract 10 raspberries 1 cup nonfat frozen vanilla yogurt 1 1/4 cup crushed ice Founded in 1998, The Juice and Smoothie Association is dedicated to educating consumers about the benefits of juicing and smoothies worldwide.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2004 The Juice and Smoothie Association has a ranking system to assist consumers in defining the quality of different kinds of smoothie products.