Today, most orange juice sold in the US is a mix of domestic and imported product, according to the Juice Products Association.
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Juice Products Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Powers Agreement
- Joint Powers Authority
- Joint Project Agreement (Department of Commerce)
- Jones Public Affairs (various locations)
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association
- Jornadas de Presentación de Aiesec (Spanish)
- Josephson Parametric Amplifier
- Journal of Personality Assessment
- Journal of Productivity Analysis (Springer)
- Joynes Pike and Associates Ltd (UK)
- Jumma Peoples Alliance (Nepal)
- Junior Philatelists of America
- Justices of the Peace Act (various locations)
- Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
- Jamaica Plain Artists Association (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- Japan Photo Agency Association
- Japan Print and Art Association
- Japan, Asia and Australia
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two companies, the Juice Products Association and the FDA, sent statements in response to the reported levels, excerpts of which appear in the show, and the entirety of which can be viewed on the show's web site, www.
Under certain conditions, concentrated and shelf-stable juices should be exempted from a "5-log," or 100,000-fold reduction in pathogens requirement, according to the petition by the Florida Citrus Processors Association, Florida Department of Citrus, and National Juice Products Association.
com Contact: Sarah Wally, MS, RD Juice Products Association 202-207-1120; swally@kellencompany.
See video from Juice Products Association at: http://inr.
The Juice Products Association is the trade association representing the fruit and juice products industry.