Clark and DJ Clay and the stars of Juggalo Championship Wrestling between musical sets.
What does JCW stand for?
JCW stands for Juggalo Championship Wrestling (wrestling federation started by Insane Clown Posse)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCW
We have 14 other meanings of JCW in our Acronym Attic
- Johnson Center for Virtual Reality (Pine City, MN)
- JOVIAL Compiler Validation System
- Joint Center on Violence and Victim Studies
- Japan Chemical Week (magazine)
- Java-Callable Wrapper
- Jerusalem Center for Women (East Jerusalem)
- Job Control Word
- John Carroll Weekend (Georgetown University Alumni Association)
- John Cooper Works (Mini Cooper Car)
- Joint Coalition Warfighting (US DoD)
- Japan Clock & Watch Association (est. 1948)
- Japan Club of Western Australia (University of Western Australia)
- Job Creation and Workers Assistance Act (Internal Revenue Code)
- Junior Council on World Affairs (Model UN)
- Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act
- Johnson Creek Watershed Council (Milwaukie, OR)
- Joint Coalition Warfighting Center (US DoD)
- Joint Commission Worldwide Consulting (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations)
- Java Card Workstation Development Environment
- Journalists for Children and Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychopathic Records' Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW) was created in 1997, with several JCW tours and shows, as well as the release of two JCW DVDs: Slam TV
Adding feature films (Big Money Hustlas), Juggalo Championship Wrestling, online radio's WFKO and the annual festival called The Gathering, Insane Clown Posse has built a lifestyle community of rabid fans unlike any other.