Guatemala has received a loan from the World Bank for the Judicial Reform Project (Loan No.
What does JRP stand for?
JRP stands for Judicial Reform Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JRP
We have 60 other meanings of JRP in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Restoration Party (politics)
- Jericho Rally Point (fan forum)
- Jericho Road Project (Massachusetts)
- Joint Reconciliation Program (US DoD)
- Joint Requirements Panel
- Joint Requirements Planning
- Joint Research Programme (various organizations)
- Joint Research Project
- Joint Review Procedure
- Journal of Radiological Protection (Society for Radiological Protection; UK)
- Junior Ranger Programs (US NPS)
- Just Regular People
- Job-Related Physical Agility Test
- Johnson Radcliffe Petrov & Bobbitt PLLC (law firm; Houston, TX)
- J. Rich Promotional Company
- Jackie Robinson Park Conservancy, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Jaipur Riding & Polo Club (India)
- James River Primary Care
- Jeannette Rankin Peace Center (Missoula, Montana)
- Joint Regional Planning Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIDA has launched a series of legal and judicial reform projects and programs in all of its geographic branches, the Department of Justice and other federal and provincial ministries and agencies have served as project designers and implementers, and many Canadian private sector and civil society actors have been engaged in justice reform work around the globe.
The European Union is trying to distance itself from Plan Colombia by insisting that its financial aid is only destined for specific alternative development and judicial reform projects, areas covered by Plan Colombia.