Judicial magistrate first class (JMFC) will be posted at the rural courts and will be called yaya Adhikaris.
What does JMFC stand for?
JMFC stands for Judicial Magistrate First Class (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMFC
We have 2 other meanings of JMFC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Marketing Funds
- Joint Messaging Format
- Joint Mission Force
- Joint-Domain Matched Filtering
- Japan-Moldova Friendship Association
- Japan-Myanmar Friendship Association
- Jeffco Midget Football Association (Colorado)
- John M Floyd and Associates (Baytown, TX)
- Judith McNaught Fanatics Board (online fan forum)
- Joint Military Frequency Committee
- John McNeil Funeral Directors (Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, UK)
- Jessica Moorhead Foundation for Hope (Ohio)
- Jeffrey Matthews Financial Group, LLC (broker; Millburn, NJ)
- Jungmotorfahrerkurse (German: Young engine driver courses)
- Jamie, Mark, Flo and Mark (Youtube group)
- Journal of Market-Focused Management (Springer publication)
- Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics
- Journal of Multinational Financial Management (Elsevier)
- Joyce Moore Financial Services (Pennsylvania)
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Judicial Magistrate First Class of Jamshedpur, A.
On Saturday, the 28 Shri Rama Sene activists, including its president, Pramod Muthalik, and State vice-president Prasad Attavara, were released on conditional bail by Judicial Magistrate First Class II K.