Judicial Council of Georgia, Annual Report: Georgia Courts FY 2009 (Atlanta: Judicial Council of Georgia, 2009), 43, http://www.
What does JCG stand for?
JCG stands for Judicial Council of Georgia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCG
We have 33 other meanings of JCG in our Acronym Attic
- Janus Capital Group Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Japan Club of Geneva (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Japan Club of Guam
- Japan Competitive Gaming
- Japanese Coast Guard
- Joint Commanders Group
- Joint Commissioning Group (UK)
- Joint Consultative Group
- Joint Coordination Group (ITU-T M 3000)
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins)
- Joint Logistics Commanders Group for Communications - Electronics
- Joint Commanders Group (Test and Evaluation)
- Japan Coast Guard Academy
- Japan Community Gardening Association
- Japan Computer Game Association
- Jordanian Corporate Governance Association (est. 2005)
- Johnson County Girls Athletic Association (Kansas)
- Johnson County Girls Athletic Complex (Shawnee, KS)
- Josephus Conn Guild and Rose Mont (book)
- Jain Center of Greater Boston
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Judicial Council of Georgia last week approved a measure that will allow people to wear religious head coverings--including the Islamic hejab--in the state's courtrooms.
In his years on the superior court bench, Judge Flanders has been involved with several statewide court-related initiatives: as a member of the Georgia Commission on Family Violence, chair of the Pro Se Litigation Committee of the Judicial Council of Georgia and chair of the Georgia Commission on Dispute Resolution.